Saturday, July 14, 2007

WE GOT THE JOB!

We got the job. Well, almost, it is so close I can taste it! Or at least I am one step closer...it just felt good to say it. Actually I have been told I have the job for months now, but it dosn't mean a whole lot yet till they get on the payroll.
The person that i am to replace has finally left!! The position is open. And the bank manager wants me there bad!!!
I was unable to go to the beach like i had been planning for the last I d0n't know how many months and months. But as it turned out I got to have PF Changs (sp?) chinese food and cold, cold beer with my supposed new boss and I got the good news! I can even get a ride from her to Wilsonville 2-3 days a wk (and i sure hope she dosn't let me down cuz she has a horrible attendance record! Calling in sick for sunburns, hangovers, etc) so...now we wait again...got to get the final ok from her district managers...i am so scared. i am so excited.

No comments:

Post a Comment