Thursday, July 05, 2007

this is me

I need to find a job where I can get paid to be nice.
That is me.
nice.
and nice matters.
I hate it.
I wish I had more skills.
There are no jobs where someone will pay you to be nice.
I have looked.
they don't exist.
Then...
I saw a quote by Maya Angelou. "People will not remember what you said. They will not remember what you did. They will remember how you made them feel."
I started this card business. Home based and in my "free time". It is fun. I like people and I have a lot of nice friends and family. It is important they know I love and appreciate them.
I can be nice to people. Show other people how to be nice to people.
Earn money. Not sure where that will fit into this scenario exactly. But I think the money will follow later.

I also think I would be a good motivational speaker, but I don't have any topics I could cover eloquently.

No comments:

Post a Comment