Thursday, July 12, 2007

this is the link to my old job. this is an ad on craigslist that i found.

when I started this two years ago my starting wage was way more money than they are offerin!! then i got a butt load of raises every few months and made more money than ever.

it makes me sad to see this cuz i really miss that job and those people.

well i am still in touch with some of the people and a bunch of us are going to the beach for the weekend this weekend. but it is not the same as seeing them everyday and working side by side with them.

i have a new boss that started here today and i nearly punched her in the mouth and walked out the door. i actually did delete all my emails and clean my desk cuz i may or may not be here in the morning. she made me so mad and i hate confrontation (I am a lover not a fighter) and she got so in my face that i was shaking!!! and i didn't calm down for a long time. i am trying to arrange rides back and forth to work because my car IS STILL BROKE DOWN. i need a transmission. there is no way i can get a transmission! so i asked them if i could leave a little early and this new boss went thru the roof. she would not give me any room to negotiate. no matter what i had to stay till exactly 5:00 today. and i better be here from 8-5 tomorrow. but it was the way she said it that just threw me back. oh bother. I was so upset and really do not know what to expect, except more of the same...

ps
it is nearly 7pm and i am still waiting for a ride home. i sent by old boss (who is training the new boss) an email that said, "If I am asleep under your desk in the morning, please do not wake me up until the coffee is made". i hope she will laugh. she is my friend. I worked with her at my last job. I have been to her church and her home. Our kids play together. but she found a better job and is leaving.

No comments:

Post a Comment