Tuesday, July 03, 2007

ahhh...the "other new job" what a nightmare trying to get it has been (since you asked :))

my supposed new manager at the job in Wilsonville a freakin' alcoholic. And the person who's job I was supposed to take/fill hasn't actually left yet.
"business meetings/interviews" are conducted with infinite amounts of alcohol. Of which we have had a few. And, the next day it seems as if the entire conversation is erased from their memory. Or at least the parts I am interested in. They think I am very qualified but the other two bosses that I have interviewed with also, just want to put me in a lower position that also float to different branches (lots of driving=lots of gas money) and pays less. It would get my foot in the door but I just can't take the lower pay.
Can I?
Even if there are benefits. I must have cash flow, baby, cash flow!!!

I moved this weekend into a smaller apt and feel like I am in college.



(Except for all the children running around)

No comments:

Post a Comment