Sunday, July 15, 2007

asset or liability?

we are conviced we need cars, when in reality they are just another liability. Current mood: amused
this is so ironic.
i manage to get my car, whose transmission just stopped working, towed to my apartment. then we get a notice that the parking lot at my apartment complex is going to be repaved AND I NEED TO FIND ALTERNATE PARKING!
(my girls and i are going to push it aways down the road , and then push it back a few days later. the good news is that we really don't have to move it that far)
I have saved SO MUCH MONEY ON GAS. I really don't mind NOT HAVING A CAR. Now, my new commute is an entire new subject and going to be a real pain the arse'.
i am going to ride my daughters bike approx one mile to the nearest max train station. get on max and change trains either two or three times, and then ride the bike about 2-3 miles to my current job. It will take about 128 minutes.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous5:52 PM

    http://www.vidmax.com/index.php/videos/view/1132

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great, now that's all I'll be thinking about tonite when I go 2 sleep......have a feeling that turns you on tho....

    ReplyDelete