Wednesday, June 29, 2005

UNO!!

One is not the lonliest number.
It is so nice to just be alone and do what ever I feel like!
Last night for dinner all I had was nachos and gin & tonic.
It was awesome!! I did not have to fix dinner for kids. I ate and drank sitting at the COMPUTER! tee-hee-hee. And left my dishes in the sink. As a matter of fact they are still there. I may never do them! lol. It feels good to be such a rebel. It gets tiring always being a good girl and doing the right thing and so fucking responsible all the time.
The nachos are gone but that is cool because tonight for dinner I think I'll just have gin & tonic!! Wheee!! I can just pour the gin into the tonic water bottle and take it to the pool!! lol. It will just look like water and we can have water bottles at the pool.
Gin and tonic is so cool.
It was the first drink I started with when I went to University of Oregon. Well that and beer. We were also the ones that invented wine coolers! We would add Quench soda, and it had to be Quench brand and from the can-nothing else tasted right-we'd mix it with the wine. It was so delicious. Then the next thing ya know some kids in another dorm named Bartles & James started bottling the stuff!

No comments:

Post a Comment