Saturday, June 25, 2005

Manna from Heaven

I received this email from daughter #2 yesterday:

dearmom i am sorry money does not grow on trees i knowyou are having trouble so thats why i am sending youthis message.i hope you a fun at work but you dontrealy have to have fun but do oyur best every day ilove you and i want you to make the best out ofanything and everything.i know brandy and brandon area pain in the butt and head and they are anoyingfreako's but there are times where i can and can notlove them.well ilove you so much love you only 11 yearold daughter lindsey.

3 comments:

  1. Her words were sweet music to my ears! Once in a while, very few and far between, someone will say something nice to me!! And my heart melts. Especially since I work so hard to take care of them and it's nice when someone notices. My whole life growing up my parents just insulted us. That was behavior management back then. "Shape up or ship out" stuff like that. what the hell did that mean? My grandma said to me once, well she was always calling us twit for one thing, anyway she says, "ya know what a twit is? No? well ya know what a twat is right? a womans pussy. A twit is something that isn't good for anything!" and then she'd laugh. thanks for the low self esteem grandma. well that is one reason that i really like this guy i met, he said nice things to everyone. compliments, encouragement. everyone but me that is. i can and need to find someone better to me than that!! what a twit he is!! lol. jeez that should have been another post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always call my mom and announce myself...as if she doesn't recognize my voice.

    ReplyDelete