Saturday, June 25, 2005

Arthur Fonzarelli he is not

Then there are the new neighbors. They freak me out! They are from another country and maybe just do things differently. This is more funny (sort of) than a confession of sorts. Well these three guys move in next door recently.The first time I saw them in passing I smile and say hello. No big deal right? Well I think that anything we say to men dosn't matter cuz all they hear is, "I want to have sex with you". So we go to swim and this one especially hangs outside the gate of the pool and stands there and stares. They don't speak english. Or I look up from reading-I usually lay in a lounge chair and read while the kids swim- and he is sitting right there on the chair and I had no idea he was even there!! He never SAYS anything. Then he came up to the pool like 3-4 times the other day, walking around, staring, smoking. And the next thing I know this motorcycle pulls up right to the fence! he drove it down through the path to the pool! I am thinking "what a freak!" And it's not even a nice bike. I did talk to the manager about this.

No comments:

Post a Comment