Thursday, June 30, 2005

Like a Kid in a Candy Store!

Have you googled your blog? Do it! Do it! (if you havn't already and I am like the last person on earth to figure this out!) It is so cool! I was first on the list of sites containing the name "mawgawrita"! And that is pronounced with the Spanish influence/accent that is why I spell it that way. Then it listed my name in some of your blogs!! Digitalfishwrap was there, blu was there, Josh was there. It was so cool!!! It was like that scene in the Steve Martin movie (now I can't think of the name of the movie??) when he is living at the gas station and the new phone books arrive and his name is in it! Don't tell me you haven't seen it?? It is one of the funniest - in the genre of stupid comedy- movies of all time! The other that is my current favorite funny - in the genre of stupid comedy- is Napoleon Dynamite. I have rented that three times and probably watched it twenty!! I laugh my ass off every time!! The kids and I have it memorized.

Also I am still enjoying being alone. Ahh...The sound of silence. I even decided to pass on a trip to the coast this weekend because I just want to take advantage of my time alone. I decided the folks at work are nice enough, but I just want the quiet. And there is this guy that I just really like. It's his birthday this weekend. I wanted to do something nice for him but he is busy, then I got my feelings hurt and was a rude to him. It was presumptuous of me not to think his kids or his family might have something planned. I don't know how he tolerates me sometimes... The last two years on his bday and we weren't "dating" I gave him something, this year we are "dating" and I can't do anything for him.

With the kids gone it's not lonely either. Not yet. I miss their little smiles and hugs of course. I think the only time I have been truly lonely is when I was married. A bit ironic, I agree. I have never missed being married after getting divorced. I certainly have been single many more years than married. I am not very good at it. Marriage that is. I don't like it. I am really not sure why people do it. bleck! enough of that talk!! I just keep thinking of Goldy Hawn and what is that guys name??? Curt Russell? Not married, still together...

Somebody pour me another drink! Damn I have to get up and do that myself.

The Jerk. No baby, not you. The name of that Steve Martin movie was The Jerk.

No comments:

Post a Comment