Sunday, June 26, 2005

Let Freedom Ring!

Kids will be gone all week and next weekend!
I am ready for a freakin' break.
I love kids, I love my kids' friends.
Today we had my 4
teenagers friends 3
middle schoolers friend 1
sons friends 2

total 10

some were playing x box
some were playing music in the bedroom
some were on the back porch reading
one of the little ones was playing with the leap pad game
and some were on the computer playing games

pretty quiet day all in all.
i can remember times when we lived in Bend Oregon and I had this huge van and I'd take that many kids plus our two black labs to the river! Those are some of my best memories actually.

But I need a freakin' break. The stress of supporting these little eating machines tears me up inside. Starting a new job is pretty stressful but this is one I am very happy to have. I enjoy the home mortgage, escrow, real estate industry and see that there is no limit on the amount of money a person is capable of earning. You work hard and put in a lot of hours and it shows up on your paycheck. That may be at least a few years away for now but I am glad to be in the running. Not that the almightly dollar is everything and I don't have to drive a BMW (as long as my boyfriend keeps his; and the boat and the plane) but to support five people and have enough to just get by on is kind of a lot!!!



I tell myself that while the kids are gone this week I will just drink (heavily), relax and hang out with friends, but I will probably be in bed dead asleep by 8:00 every night!

1 comment:

  1. I am not sure how you can handle it...ten kids would have me rocking back and forth in the corner.

    ReplyDelete