Thursday, April 28, 2005

I feel pretty!

Actually, I feel very very sick. But I look good! I am going through withdrawls from my anti-depressant. Out of money, no insurance. I weaned myself, but still having withdrawls.

So now Barbie can go jump in the lake! I am letting my hair down and lose today, I have a new little yellow skirt and white sleeveless blouse, no nylons, and my very high very sexy (in a professional kind of way) pumps. My daughter says I have legs like a model so fuck being comforatble. (how do I spell that anyway?) I have already had one proposition today: I think part of going throught these withdrawls is a tightning and tickling in my throat. I had a client in my reception area waiting and broke out in uncontrollable coughing. I had the water, cough drop, everything and nothing was helping. I excuse myself to go to the breakroom and get control. I come back and he offers me the heimlich maneuver. Unfortunately he looks more like Mr. Magoo than Brad Pitt, and I would not let him touch me with a ten foot pole, but it is an honor just to be nominated.

2 comments:

  1. Laura! I always thought you have legs like Tina Turner. Sexy enough to insure!

    I am worried about you. Call me so we can talk.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are a blessing to me! thanks!

    ReplyDelete