Friday, April 08, 2005

The Company Watercooler: A New Take

The company water cooler is known for it's reputation as a place to flirt with members of the opposite sex that you work with.
Get this:
I just started a new job in a newly renovated building. There is a water fountain in a corner between the mens and and womens restrooms. I bend over to take a sip, and right behind me ~ and I mean less than an inch of my butt ~ is the door to the mens bathroom. When they open the door to walk out, there is nothing they can do to stop from butt humping you.
I love my job!
I do not see a lot of men using this particular water fountain come to think of it...
Next week I am bringing my tape measure. I want the know the exact distance from the door way of the mens room to the edge of that water fountain.

1 comment: