Tuesday, April 26, 2005

I am an ISFJ, smile when you say that.

Life as an ISFJ (Introvert, Sensor, Feeler, Judger)
People of this type tend to be: cautious, gentle, and thoughtful; hesitant until they know people well then affectionate and caring; very literal and aware of the physical world; uncompromising about personal standards and easily offended; diligent and conscientious, organized and decisive.
The most important thing to ISFJs is living a stable, predictable life and helping people in real ways.

How to Love an ISFJ :
Appreciate the many things (large and small) that I do to make my home a warm and comfortable place to live.
Appreciate my common sense, practical and steady approach to life.
Listen attentively and respectfully. Give me time to think about things before expecting me to respond.
Respect my need to spend time by myself, or to just be with you.
Be sensitive to, and don't force me to defend, my feelings.
Above all - Notice and acknowledge my hard work and commitment to my family's needs.

How to Spot ISFJs:
quiet, private and modest
hard working, conscientious and serious
gentle, thoughtful and sensitive
careful dressers with an eye for color and comfort


Tips for Communicating with ISFJs:
Speak clearly and slowly; respect their privacy
Be explicit and map out the steps and details of your ideas
Honor your commitments and be prompt and thoughtful


take your own bloginality personality test http://www.personalitytype.com/quiz.asp
It's fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment