Friday, April 22, 2005

I am so shallow

7 deadly sins
ANGER
1. Who did you last get angry with? The two little boys that live upstairs and stay up late and run up and down the stairs and throw garbage off the balcony and yell real loud ALL THE TIME.
2. What is your weapon of choice? silence
3. Would you hit a member of the opposite sex? If I thought it would hurt them, which it wouldnt'.
4. How about of the same sex? no
5. Who was the last person who got really angry at you? My teenager
6. What is your pet peeve? Hair in the shower drain
7. Do you keep grudges, or can you let them go easily? I can hold a grudge for a long time

SLOTH
1. What is one thing you're supposed to do daily that you haven't done in a long time? relax
2. What is the latest you've ever woken up? 5 or 6 pm
3. Name a person you've been meaning to contact, but haven't: my cousin Rina
4. What is the last lame excuse you made? I’m too tired.
5. Have you ever watched an infomercial all the way through (one of the long ones...)? Yes. And it is amazing how you can go from laughing at it to almost getting your cash out before the show is through. So true.
6. When was the last time you got a good workout in? does sex count? Recently.Often.Ώ
7. How many times did you hit the snooze button on your alarm clock today?
45 minutes worth, so that must be 6 times. I do that every morning.

GLUTTONY
1. What is your overpriced yuppie beverage of choice? Bottled water.
2. White meat or dark meat? Both. White only!!
3. What is the greatest amount of alcohol you've had in one sitting/outing/event? ½ case of beer, 4 or 5 Long Island Ice Teas’s the other half case of beer.
4. Have you ever used a professional diet company? No.
5. Do you have an issue with your weight? Yes!! I cannot eat everything I want anymore and have gained weight!! I used to be a stick and I really liked that.
6. Do you prefer sweets, salty foods, or spicy foods? Sweet and salty.
7. Have you ever looked at a small house pet or child and thought, "LUNCH!"? No

LUST1. How many people have you seen naked (not counting movies/family)? More than I can count
2. How many people have seen YOU naked (not counting physicians/family)? More than I can count. Not the same group.
3. Have you ever caught yourself staring at the chest/crotch of a member of your gender of choice during a normal conversation? Yes
4. Do you have a crush? no
5. What is your favorite body part on a person of your gender of choice? Hands.
6. Have you ever been propositioned by a prostitute? No, but I’ve been asked to pose naked for a painting.
7. Have you ever had to get tested for an STD or pregnancy? Yes (I’ve had four kids!)

GREED
1. How many credit cards do you own? 0. I like the use of the word "own" you own nothing till you actually pay for it.
2. What's your guilty pleasure store? Victoria’s Secret, Bath & Body Works, Wal Mart, Meier and Frank, Dollar Tree, have I left any out?? Also any shoe, coat or purse sale
3. If you had $1 million, what would you do with it? In order:
1. house
2. car
3. repeat

4. Would you rather be rich, or famous? Rich
5. Would you accept a boring job if it meant you would make megabucks? Yes!.
6. Have you ever stolen anything? Yes
7. How many MP3s are on your hard drive? 0

PRIDE
1. What one thing have you done that you're most proud of? Not much, thinking… I can hold a grudge for a long time!
2. What one thing have you done that your parents are most proud of? Every day that the grandchildren are still alive.
3. What thing would you like to accomplish in your life? Travel historial places, sunny warm places, deserted islands, or anywhere quiet!
4. Do you get annoyed by coming in second place? yes
5. Have you ever entered a contest of skill, knowing you were of much higher skill than all the other competitors? No, I have no skills.
6. Have you ever cheated on something to get a higher score? More than likely.
7. What did you do today that you're proud of? I pretend to be nice when I want to kill someone.

ENVY
1. What item (or person) of your friends would you most want to have for your own? Anyone with a home and a well endowed fix-it husband, no, boyfriend!
2. Who would you want to go on "Trading Spaces" with? My mom. She has a nice house and her husband is retired and does all the cooking and cleaning and she just works.
3. If you could be anyone else in the world, who would you be? I can’t think of anyone else I would rather be. Unless they were skinny and rich.
4. Have you ever been cheated on? Yes.
5. Have you ever wished you had a physical feature different from your own? Yes, small nose, flat stomach, round butt instead of a flat one
6. What inborn trait do you see in others that you wish you had for yourself? I wish I were more artistic, musical, anything! But boring accountant type.
7. Do you wish you'd come up with this survey? No
8. Finally, what is your favorite deadly sin? Gluttony. What is sloth?? And Greed.

No comments:

Post a Comment