Friday, July 08, 2005

Money isn't everything. Who says?!!

I am loving my job.
Or more exact, I am loving having a job.
The stress of little or no income is way worse than the stress of just working full time and raising four kids alone. I think we go through the bad times to appreciate the good times. Or at least, the times that are less bad.
I love working in a beautiful building.
I love working with professionals.
I have a great oldies station to listen to again.
I love knowing there is a lot of upward growth potential.
I love it that they like me.
I love that it is challenging.
I love that I learn fast!!
I love that it is close to home. I go home every day and have lunch with the kids.
I love that I am not paying $1200 month in daycare. They should be in daycare and have been for the last three years up until this summer. They are taking care of themselves and it seems to be ok. Not perfect, but ok. For now anyway.

2 comments: