Thursday, July 28, 2005

Boy do I love RED! Who knew?!

I was sitting at the table at home on my lunch hour. In front of me was the coat closet with the door missing as the landlord is fixing it. I did not know it was broken. I find out really interesting things when I get home from work and the kids have been home all day! :) Anyway, it was full of red colored clothes! My red colored clothes. My bedroom closet is so full of clothes that I now also use our coat closet for over flow. I did not know how much red I have. There are numerous red blazers of various fabrics, a red wool winter coat, a red leather coat, a faux fur red (marroon) coat, and many red blouses, skirts and dresses. Of course I also have a lot of red purses and shoes to match. And the red bikini! it is to die for!! Sort of a James Bond 1970's string bikini with gold clasp at the bosom and hips! lol!! There are so many shades of red you know. Like these red velvet pumps I am wearing today. Aboslutley GORGEOUS!! Something like Grace Kelly or Judy Garland might have worn. But oh!! The blisters, it may be a month or so before I can wear these ones again!

No comments:

Post a Comment