Wednesday, July 27, 2005

I can't even pay attention

I am looking into low income housing again. There is a lot of places out there! I thought there was just the one that I waited two years to become available, but there is more like 150!!!! I hate it when I am the last one to know these things...
Anyway, I can earn $1,100 more every month and still be considered really poor...I wonder how I make it? Really wonder..it seems impossible but I still have a roof over our heads and food in our bellys. There are shoes on the children's feet - thank God it is summer and all I have had to buy are $1.99 flip flops!! But school starts soon and my son's toes had literally poked through the end of his tennis shoes...

1 comment:

  1. I am not sure what this means except that I earn 28% of the Median Family Income for a family of 5 in my area.

    ReplyDelete