Monday, July 11, 2005

Letters to God

I talk to God a lot, and also write him a lot of letters. I have so much in my mind that the only way I can keep from obsessing is to write about it somewhere...Then whatever it is, I can just forget about. I wish I had someone to talk more (like my friend Darice aka geeekgirl) because her and I can spend many enjoyable hours together talking about everything in great detail as we both love to do!!!!
I wish I knew how to set aside a little link on my weblog just for this purpose...

Dear God,
Thank you for giving me a boss that can talk to me without looking at my chest. He is also better than any man I ever met at controlling his urge to stare, it is nearly imperceptable. Most men it is so obvious they are trying hard not to look...it's so much easier being a woman than a man and I know we (society, women, advertisers) make it very difficult for them. It's so much easier to be a non-visual homo sapien. Amen.
ps. It is just so nice to be able to discuss WORK!! And be respected and taken seriously, you have no idea. Amen.

1 comment:

  1. Dear God
    and Dear Aiming4nirvana,
    Thank you for my health. Thank you for all the trials and errors that are making me stronger than steel. Thank you for a roof over our heads and food to eat and the ability to laugh and play and not take ourselves too seriously. Thanks for listening and keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete