Friday, July 15, 2005

Carefully. Chris.

Chris

Carefully
he
reaches
into my
soul ,

with one touch, he puts out time.

We had such a perfect night, as always. Dinner was superb!! he is an amazing cook and host. We have so much fun together... We are perfect together. I think so anyway. I love being with him.
Then he said he was sending my on my way.
Was he asking me to leave? Did I do/say something wrong?
I think I usually manage to do the wrong thing almost always...somehow. I am not sure.

A while back, he whispers something in my ear. It sounded like, "I don't want to meet your kids".
Ok, we have not met each others anything yet. Everything is just real slow for us.
A couple months has passed and now I am wondering if he whispered in my ear, "I do want to meet your kids".
I think he and I communicate more with thoughts, feelings, glances more than words...I don't think either of us are good at saying what we think or feel. But I can feel what he thinks or feels sometimes and I am nearly certain he can feel what I think or feel. Communicating on a different level of some kind.
I can be away from him for weeks or months at a time and I get these feelings of what he is thinking or feeling. It's like through the airwaves or something. It effects my thoughts and feelings. Pictures will come into my head. But of course, since we never talk about these I don't have any certainy of their existence, but I only know what I feel.
(A lot of the time I feel like he hates me, not from the airwave feelings but from how he acts.)
Sometimes I wonder if people really hate me or if they hate themselves and take it out on me...?
I definately don't want to read the book titled, "He's just not that into you".

No comments:

Post a Comment