Friday, August 05, 2005

Thank God for antidepressants

Those of you that know me, know that I have already had one child that was murdered.
Today I nearly thought I was going to lose another.
I got a call at work that my 14 yr old teenage daughter
let me start again
I call home and my 11 yr old daughter told me that the manager of our apt complex, who is also the father of the boy my daughter has been forbidden to see because they have been sneaking in the middle of the night to meet, well the manager told my 11 year old to lock the doors and not let anyone in because said boy has just left the house with a loaded rifle. So my 11 yr old and the six year old twins are home alone since said teenage daughter upon hearing this, runs out of the house to help find the boy...
The father had already called the police who found them at the park. The boy was taken into custody and taken somewhere...? I called the police and they said he is somewhere he can get help. I said I don't freakin' care about him , it is my teenage daughter I am worried about!!! Tell me what happened!!!!
I had already shipped her out of town last week to grandma's but she called crying she wanted to come home, but that she would stay at a friends so she was not around said boy, but instead she continued to sneak out at night and was caught by boys father (my apt manager) and boy got in trouble with dad. I found this out today.
Daughter is at friends house till I can figure out where to send her next. She is putting too many people in danger...Herself first. I am afraid he will come looking for her again. I want to leave.
There is nothing so scarry as a man with nothing to lose.

No comments:

Post a Comment