Wednesday, August 03, 2005

Mamma's got a brand new gig...Yes again

Started another "new job" today. Temping has its pluses but I am sure looking forward to just staying at one job for a while. Like the next 30 years. But I am learning so much going from job to job. Mostly about people. Some seem nice, but are not. Some are not nice and arn't afraid to show it. That I can deal with. The building is gorgeous, it was built in Nov and they have state of the art up to the minute everything!! I even have my own bathroom!!! That for me, is the most exciting thing right now!!! I hate public bathrooms!!!! I don't like sharing a bathroom with my kids! Actually I think the kids' bathroom is worse than public. No, that's not true but it sounded funny!! so keep your fingers crossed, say your prayers, pray to Alah or anyone you can think of that this mama gets a permanent full time gig!

No comments:

Post a Comment