Saturday, August 13, 2005

Our house is a very, very fine house...


or at least it used to be.We ended up in the neighborhood on our way somewhere else and wanted to see it.
This is one of the places I used to live. It had a great laundry room with lots of shelves, a fountain and pond with fish, a real wood play house with glass windows, four bedrooms, two master baths plus two full baths, a formal living room with a huge fire place and bay window, a family room, cobalt blue tile kitchen counters, a pantry, a small office space in the kitchen, a full office with lots of shelves and glass doors, decking on two sides of the house, six foot wood privacy fence, underground sprinklers with a timer...what else? Two car garage with lots of storage, I had my weights and room to dance...I took tap, jazz and ballet lessons from 1st grade to my first year in college, I miss it.

I was buying it from my dad (he bought it so to "help me out") then he started abusing my kids...it wasn't worth the price of his freakin' behavior problems. He did the same to me and my brother and has over the years still to my kids. He has a furious temper and some sexual problems...Some things never change...

No comments:

Post a Comment