Tuesday, May 08, 2007

what really bums me out the most

What bums me out the most isn't the fact that I am not even sure where I will be working, (even tho I am working, I have some tough decisions about which job to take), or where I will be living (because where I will be working/how much I will be making determines if I can keep my current apartment or if I will have to downsize) but what really bothers me is the fact that I have this great new - free- barbeque but I can't afford the freakin' gas tank to make the thing actually work. That is what bums me out. NOT EVEN the fact that because I had to change jobs and have to drive so far now that my daycare is going up $800 a month. Ok that bums me out a lot. And the price of gas bums me out.
Not even the fact that I am leaving work right now and have to sit in a hot car, in the hot sun (that part makes me happy) with my heater running to help keep the engine cool because my car wants to overheat and I may sit on the free way for up to an hour and a half if traffic is bad.
All that dosn't bum me out as much as not being able to bbq. Have a good evening. ")

No comments:

Post a Comment