Wednesday, May 16, 2007

i will never make as much money as i did at my last job

i have set myself up for failure. there are no jobs, except the one in wilsonville which keeps putting me off for that third interview, that pay as good as my last job.
i have a very nice apartment which i wont be able to keep, the kids will probably have to change schools yet again. I really hate that part. I grew up in the same house in the same school, with the same kids my whole life. I really value that stability, i only wish i could provide the same for my kids. i really really really am not sure that i like this job. i am just so sad right now. there is nothing happy. it's all work, cook, clean. then my dang mom - dont get me started on THAT subject. she is so shallow sometimes. she tells me how wonderful her life is and how happy she is and how she has everything she wants...and i can barely keep food on the table. why would she talk like that to me? she is just shallow and unfeeling. i tell her i am miserable and that all i ever do is work and take care of kids...

No comments:

Post a Comment