Friday, May 18, 2007

my interview was postponed again!

the interview will be sometime next week they say now. The only reason I want that job is because it pays better and has benefits! ok, I should say "the only reason" because IT IS A GOOD REASON! It's not that I am into banking - not any more into it than I was into aluminum railing or am into marble counter tops.

the kids had health benefits the last four months i was at this last job. now we are back to nothing. where i am has no benefits. i keep having to start over. and over. and over.

Oh! speaking of starting over, i just started my "own" business. it is a home based business i hooked up through with a friend. send me your mailing address and i will mail you the info. it is really cool. i just need a name for my business. maybe you can help me think of one.

back to work issues: this really sucks. i am thinking of sending my son to live with his dad and just the girls and i getting a one bedroom apt. i am always afraid to make major life decisions, like moving, because you never know what is going to happen. if i keep the job i am at i will have to pay less rent. if i get the better job i can stay where i am. in the meantime, i still have to pay rent somewhere!!

poop.

and then there is still hanging over my head the fact that i have that really cool bbq that i can't use. if i keep this job i will never be able to afford to buy the gas can. if i get the new job, i will probably be able to afford the gas can. so do i keep the dang thing or not???

No comments:

Post a Comment