Friday, May 06, 2005

moving.

Hi sweetie!!
Missed having drinks and talking to you in person last night, but the kids show really was great!! They only had the 5th graders performing. Lindsey is in 5th grade. And there was not a lot of people there like I thought there would be and parking was a breeze. I did not lose it till the very end when I had to find the kids and round them all up for the ride home. Usually those performances are a nightmare cuz it’s all the grades, you have to sit through this long show, the parking and traffic suck. For me it is nightmarish and my heart wants to explode. I seriously considered asking Lindsey to skip it, totally for my own selfish reasons, but am glad I did not, these things are really important to the kids.

What are you guys doing this weekend? Lindsey’s dad is coming to visit. He has been coming to see her more and more, and I am glad. He actually signed away his rights to her so my last husband could adopt her in 1996. He has this huge catholic family, 9 siblings (he is also a twin), and she has a million cousins and they all love her so it is a good thing. Of course I am still seeing Chris sat night. Other than that it’s laundry and grocery shopping and oh my god!!! It looks like I am moving!!!! It is a good and a bad thing. We can talk about it more when I see you which I hope will be soon!!

Xoxo
Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment