Monday, May 23, 2005

In your lifetime have you...

The following all begin with 'In your lifetime, have you....'
1. ...ridden on a rollercoaster? Yes at county fairs, I dare myself to go on the scariest ones, and make my kids hold my hand!
2. ...performed (in any area of the arts) onstage? Yes, from the age of 5 till 18 I was in dance and local theatre.
3. ...planted a garden? I Love gardening!!! Flowers, vegetables, & herbs.
4. ...ever had to reformat your hard drive due to a virus/spyware? Yes, a few times!
5. ...written a book? A poem? A song? I have written lots of poems, some songs about/for my kids, and I have started the book and definately will finish it someday!
6. ...sang karaoke?Once. Never, ever again.
7. ...been interviewed by a local tv station/newspaper?Yes, from crime victim to pageant contestant.
8. ...witnessed a tornado/earthquake/hurricane first-hand?No, thank God.
9. ...participated in a photo scavenger hunt?Can't say that I have.
10. ...traveled to another country? Never, not yet anyway!

1 comment: