Tuesday, May 03, 2005

let's stir things up

Maybe I will switch to a blog that is politically scathing. I am tired of a boring blog. I want to stir up some discussion. I like to hear what other people think and where in the hell did they get an idea like that!!

Let's put Clinton back in Whitehouse? No-too broad of a topic.

Broad? It dosn't matter if the president cheats on his wife, his values do not effect his ablility to run the country.

Kennedy cheated on Jackie.
My thought on that: he did not have enough time in office to really fuck up, everyone liked him cuz he was "cute", somebody shot him.

Old news!! I need to search for something new and fresh!!!

I am really glad nobody reads my blog....

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous1:45 PM

    reminds me of a Jimmy Buffet song "Fruitcakes" - where are the junior mints...i want junior mints

    -maybe you can raise a stir with the measure 37, pay them or let them build row houses

    ReplyDelete
  2. I woke up to the alarm playing Margaritaville this morning, speaking of Jimmy B.

    Happy Cinco De Mayo all!

    Unfortunately, I have never heard of the song "Fruitcakes"

    ReplyDelete