Thursday, March 08, 2007

That's what I'm talkin' about!

That's what I'm talkin' about!
be sure to click on the words beside little green arrows, because they are links to websites.

I am a dancing fool! It is what I love most I think. Music. Dancing. Going with some friends. Last time we went to...hm...cant think of the place I just remember hollering out the work "oupa!" a lot and breaking plates and dancing! Oh yeah, that was the Greek place with the purple octopus on the roof. Really, and no it wasn't all the Ouza I drank! lol. God, I just love to dance.


"Finding a Salsera or a Salsero in Portland who doesn't know about Fernando's is downright impossible. This is the home of the annual Fernando’s Hideaway Salsa Contest, where everyone is welcome to show off their Salsa art. With Salsa, Merengue, and a full bar, this place is often jam-packed with dancers, as well as people who are just having a few drinks and a pick-up. Dancing at Fernando’s is definitively an experience."

No comments:

Post a Comment