Thursday, March 15, 2007

another one bites the dust!

they let one more go...
there is like practically NOBODY here any more...and it's not skills either, this lady brought in $1,000,000 a month, but I am thinking maybe her attitude sucked.

see, not matter what happens, i hold it together, or try to. although someone said to me yesterday, "Laura you are not your usual jovial self."

It is the time change I growled (lied). shit. they are firing people all over the place! I am scared to death. Yeah, and anyway, you try to get four freakin kids up and out the door by 7am during daylight savings time!


did I mention that I really hate mornings?

1 comment:

  1. That sounds like the kind of drama no one needs in their life. As lame as I know this is going to sound, hang in there and keep your head high. I'm thinking good thoughts for you (and remember, brighter mornings are ahead).

    ReplyDelete