Monday, January 15, 2007

It's ok to look...Dr. Phil said so

This will be my year.
But have you ever searched match.com for single men between 35-45??? ugly. scary. freaky. gross. And they all think they are so hot. Like oh yeah mama, come and get me! NOT.

I read a research study once that interviewed 1000 not so attractive men and 1000 beautiful women. The men, even though unattractive at first glance described themselves as having good features such as big biceps, sparkling blue eyes, great shape VS. the women who said things like my eyes are too close together, my legs are too long, etc.
I really think we all should have stayed on the island of Lesbos.
NO I don't mean that, I really like men, I always sound like I am sexually confused. I don't know.
Maybe girls are more my scene. Women are so beautiful and much more interesting to look at. More interesting to talk to. There are so few men that are attractive. Maybe I am picky, but there just isn't much to see in the way of men out there. Of course they all want to be my "friend" and they take great care of me giving me rides and fixing my car...poop they just don't turn me on. They loan me their cars, they loan/give me money. They fix my car for free and pay for the parts that are needed to fix it.

No comments:

Post a Comment