Friday, January 19, 2007

boo.

the problem you know, is really that my heart is just set on one man. and he hates me. if anyone else treated me like this i would just about punch them in the nose. so, that means the problem is with me. it is mine i just have to figure out what to do with it. continue to be ignored and rejected all the time...
nobody turns my head like he does.
he is so handsome.
and sexy!
Oh my goodness you can't believe how sexy he is and how much he turns me on.
there are other handsome men out there, but not in the same way that he is handsome. there is plenty of sex out there to be had, but why waste my time when his is the body i really want to taste and feel and be touched by. could i just freakin' get him out of my mind and move on?? I have tried, and tried and tried. For FOUR LONG years I have tried. all the others bore me bore me bore me. this one, he and i click on a level that i don't click with others...not yet anyway...what is a girl to do?get drunk and fuck his brains out that's what!!
actually i could totally skip the booze it would be nice to make love to him sober for once.
Boo.
oh yeah...i am out of town this weekend so why does it all freakin' matter i am not available anyway....
note to self: think less. drink more. cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment