Tuesday, February 13, 2007

is it rude of me or her?

so if you help somebody when they are a little busy and then they expect you to do that part of THEIR job all the time...what's up with that?

I have a dear friend that I made here at work, but sometimes I think she is just fat and lazy!
she goes home early and takes a lot of days off. And she works slow when she is here and dont ever ask her to do anything extra because she will tell you that she dosn't have time.

maybe the term "dear friend" is my problem here. She is sooo sweet & nice to me that I think that means she is my friend.???

I don't want to do her job anymore. I would rather do ANYTHING than help her right now. She is leaving for a four day weekend and emails me to please be sure and do her filing while she is gone. NO WAY!! skip your vacation and do your own freakin' filing, it is not my job!!

I am probably just really mad because she also complains about how "broke" she and her husband are and they have a big beautiful home and two brand new cars ( if I didn't have to pay for daycare for two kids (twins) I could have two beautiful new cars, too!!)

1 comment:

  1. this lady got fired last week. GOTTA be a team player!

    ReplyDelete