Friday, November 11, 2005

Did you make a wish?

Wow!!
I will be 29 for the 11th time tomorrow.
I really hate to admit that I am aging, but I gotta tell ya that staring down the coming years is not nearly as bad as I thought it would be!!
I feel better than I think I ever have in my whole life. I feel wise, and fairly healthy even given the fact that I have put on numerous amounts of fat!! I have had five children, including twins, and even when I was pregnant with the twins I still didn't weigh this much!! It is coming off slowly though. Walking helps a lot.
I finally have a good job that I like.
I think I just feel like I am finally in control of my life. Not such a victim to other peoples freaks of nature. I make my own decisions. I suffer those consequences still, as I am not perfect.
I have more patience than anyone I know. Not that I don't lose my temper and cry and scream and yell.
I guess I just like who I am and what I have accomplished and where I am going.
I am not so lost any more.
Mostly, I thank God for antidepressants and health of myself and those that I love.

No comments:

Post a Comment