Saturday, October 01, 2005

Men are so easy to get over

Dropped my barely running car off and the repair shop this morning then walked to the beauty parlor. There is nothing like a pedicure, manicure and a massage from Sven to make my world a great place to live in again!!

It was over a year ago. We only "dated" a week. Sex with an ex for 11 months. Can't beat it. No strings.

If I could just get Sven to leave his boyfriend and come away with me!!Hell, on second thought I will take them both! I have never been a one man woman anyway!

5 comments:

  1. OK, this post confused me. So, I think you need to expand on this entry.

    Is Sven the ex? And he has a boyfriend? I'm so confused?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for reading!
    Sven is a masseuse. A flaming gay one. But gives the best..er..um..massages. I was spouting off cuz I just got dumped by an unemployed drunk. I really need to quit looking inside a person for the good soul and just go for a sugar daddy! I was joking I might get Sven to leave his boyfriend for me. Then thought "I am in such a freakin' bad mood" I'd just take them both on!! :) Why do girls have to pretend to be "good" when the passion burns inside?

    ReplyDelete
  3. the unemplyed drunk was the sex with an ex that I referred to, had been "dating", he was an instructor of mine a couple of years ago that I had this huge crush on, but all this time I could never talk him into playing out the fantasy with me. Teacher, school girl. You know. My pride and feelings were hurt.

    ReplyDelete
  4. so I went to see Sven for a massage, and get a pedicure and manicure at same said salon to help myself feel better.

    I know, I tend to ramble.

    ReplyDelete
  5. spoken like a true fag hag. gotta love Sven for being there- the nice thing is he probably actually listened and understood your complaints about the "unemployed drunk".

    ReplyDelete