Friday, September 30, 2005

how can one person be so mean to another?

the guy i liked for so long finally had the guts to tell me i was a worthless piece of shit and he didn't give a damn about me.
i knew that.
I have never been rejected so many times, in so many ways...never. ever. it's weird.

I hate men. they blame women, but it is obviously their fault.

all the time. it is their fault.

the men at work are all married but they have no problem saying they would have an affair with me. really. they wanna fuck me. they say so. they say they are married. but it never stopped them before. Its not like i havn't had married men before.

i wonder how much money that is worth. I'd like a nice new apartment and a better car. it's not like i havn't had sex for money before either.
the boss does everything he can to get me alone. I would think he was too busy running the fucking company. he wants me in his office, he wants me in his car. (red corvette)

it would be nice, if just for once, i actually mattered to someone. It is obvious I never will matter to anyone.
not in this life time.
it's too fucking painful.

I think I am better than that, but nobody else seems to.

No comments:

Post a Comment