Sunday, February 13, 2005

I am not as "with it" as I would like to be

In some ways, I am proud of the fact that I am stuck in the 80's. Life was good then. My parents paid the bills and I still got to stay out till midnight. Life really was better then.

what I am really needing here is a person that can guide me into some technological advances that I need to make. Do you know what comes up when you type in a search "cd burner"? You get "we did not find that exact term, but we think this is what you might want", and I got blank cd's for sale.

I need to take music off of Kazaa and put it on cd's that I can play at home or in my car (when I actually do get one for my car) so I can get Kazaa off my computer and hopefully it will run better.

I do not have the first clue of how to pick a cd burner. Do I really need an mp3, too? I am afraid I will get ripped off. I think I really just need a new computer, but I already downloaded all that free music and screwed up this computer. I do not want a new computer until after I get the free music.

See? The eighties were so much better! Just put on an album. Of which, by the way, I still have all of those!

3 comments:

  1. You can uninstall the program and it will not remove the music from your computer. Uninstall it immediately. If you ever need it again you can reinstall it.

    You don't need an MP3 player. Just buy any old cd burner (find one that is middle of the road as far as speed and price).

    You will also need a program to burn with, Nero will burn and convert your mp3 files to cda files as it burns so they will work in a normal stereo.

    If you get the cd burner I can install it and get you a copy of Nero.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow! thanks, that was very helpful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous12:46 AM

    It could be a hassle to choose the best cd or dvd copier although you can over come the situation by going over reviews.

    ReplyDelete