Friday, April 29, 2011

You can feel GREAT!!! coming out of my cave

MySpace TrackerLaura Parks age 44, mother of 4 children ages 20, 17 and 12 yr. old twins.


Jus and I

Update April 28 2011

Started taking jus about feb 15 2011

I have been on every kind of anti-depressant offered since 1998.

I used to cry all the time couldn’t get out of bed to go to work I have been fired for being late too much

I was so sad

Slept all the time I was not at my job

The high cholesterol medicine and blood pressure medicine had too many side effects so I quite taking them the end of 2010

The feel of clothes on my skin made me irritable and cranky

I didn’t want to live and didn’t know why

Everything was miserable it took every ounce of energy I had to drive across the street to buy groceries

I couldn’t cook meals for my kids

Couldn’t clean the kitchen, bathrooms, do the laundry without being in physical mental and emotional pain

I would cry just feeling the weight of all I had to do in a day, I had to hide in my room under the covers, and life was just too much

I just couldn’t do it.

I would wash dishes on the weekends and then have to take a two hour nap

I couldn’t help my kids with their homework or even get them to school on time

I did not have the energy to care

I couldn’t take myself to the doctor to get my medicine changed, my mom would drive two hours to take me in, and I would be in my pajamas

I couldn’t talk or think for myself, my mother had to tell the doctor what was going on with me and that my anti-depressants weren’t working, again.

I don’t think I ever smiled

I thought everyone in the world hated me and that I didn’t even have one friend

I would not talk on the phone or send letters or emails

I would never go visit people nor have people to my house

I was a social recluse

I let people treat me like a doormat because I had no self-esteem or power to say what I needed or wanted or how I felt.

I have been dancing and out danced a 22 yr. old, she got tired, and I wasn’t sore the next day

I can run up and down stairs

My hands do not hurt from arthritis

The psoriasis in my ears is gone

I talk calmly to my children

I do not shake

I can laugh

My blood pressure is down ten points and I have lost five pounds

I had my cholesterol checked yesterday and am anxious to get the results

I wake up before the alarm rings and look forward to each day

I have renewed my friendships

I enjoy my family more than anything

I call my mom to see how she is doing

I call my brother to tell him that I love him

I went camping with my son

I don’t cry when the bottle of laundry soap falls and spills all over floor, nor do I yell at my children to clean it up while I run crying to my room

I call my children and spend time with them

I want to go to Mexico on a real vacation

No comments:

Post a Comment