Saturday, September 27, 2008

I have never wanted to slash somebodys tires so bad

My kids had to hold me back...

Todays football game our kids are doing GREAT!! We were proud happy jumping up and down excited!! It was the best game so far. The boys were playing great and winning!!

Then this a**hole coach from the other team tells the refs that since my boy limped off of the field a little while ago that he couldn't play the rest of the game. My coach, our coach, went over to talk to the refs and the other a**hole coach and the rules state that if a player is carried off of the field, they are not allowed to play the rest of the game for their own safety.

I am serious I was ready to rip his face off. You think that football players are tough you just wait and see what happens when they piss off players mothers.

We had another player even earlier in the game that really was carried off the field but went right back out and played the entire rest of the game and the other team said NOTHING about that kid. That kid is a great player, too! Our whole team is!

Our team is red hot!! Your team is diddley-squat.

All the parents said it was cuz my boy was doing so good and that really IT WAS FOR THE PROTECTION OF THE OTHER TEAM. Because we were winning and they were afraid they were going to lose WHICH THEY DID LOSE ANYWAY and SET A BAD EXAMPLE because the entire stadium KNOWS WHAT THAT COACH DID. A**hole.

At the end of the game when everyone was leaving the other coach walked past my daughter and she said, "Great game, when #11 was playing!" #11 is my boy of course, her brother.

I am still freakin' pissed. That other team is our in city rivals and we will beat them every game every year for the rest of these boys time in this district.

No comments:

Post a Comment