Sunday, August 17, 2008

my resume

my resume went out internet wide to any job site I could find Aug 8. I immediatly got some good emails and calls about jobs. One, at Intel was looking for someone to start last week but I sadly I did not get it. I would have happily left where I am. I havn't been that miserable at a job in years.

My only problem is I have to send it from work - I know big fat no no - but I don't have Word on my pc and can't save my resume so I emailed it to work and saved it there...

I don't care actually. The managers are rude, insulting, backstabbing, buger eating morons and I will do anything I can to get out of there. Short of walking out and believe you me don't think I don't want to everyday. I know I would have a job very quickly but I just can't risk it cuz I have a whole bunch of children to feed.

I have contacted everyone I ever knew, sent my resume to in the past ( I save all my job searches and interviews) letting them know I am back in the job market.

This sucks so much cuz I really really really never wanted to look for work again, but I am driving 30 miles each way and spending all my money on gas. The only place I can cut back in my budget is food.

I'd like to post my resume here for you to see, but like I said I don't/can't save it on my pc so I can't upload it or email it from here. Please wish me luck anyway, I think I am employable at least I hope so anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment