Sunday, May 04, 2008

Our new puppy!

http://www.lhasaapsosavvy.com/1/lhasa-apso-ebooks.html?gclid=CNqE0Z7QipMCFQY_agodenhEgg
she is much cuter than this little pup. Check out the story...
My daughter's senior prom is in a couple of weeks. Her boyfriend put her favorite candy, Swedish Fish, in cupcake papers all the down the stairs to the outside and then down the sidwalk. He was at the end of the trail and was wearing a t-shirt that had on the front, "Will you go to prom with me". On the back of his shirt was printed, "If no, then give me my puppy back." He was holding the cutest little Llaso Apso puppy I have ever seen. She is black with a little bit of white and what a personality!! We have so much fun with her, she is just precious and we all love her very much!!

No comments:

Post a Comment