Sunday, January 27, 2008

I am a dancer.

I just realized - while watching Men II Boyz sing their remake of "Same Old Song" I realized while watching them jperforme onstage that I spent from the age of 5 until the age of 21 on stage. I was a dancer. I took lessons, I performed, I acted and sang and danced in plays and beauty contests. Even a little modeling. I know I know you can't tell now, but I used to be really skinny! lol.
I haven't been on a stage in so very long. Not that I need or want to be I just know that in one of my many miserable lives I am sure I was a performer. I would have been like Cher maybe. I have been desperately aching for years to take country dance lessons, and belly dancing lessons, and now my girlfriends and I are talking about pole dancing lessons...

No comments:

Post a Comment