Thursday, August 02, 2007

celebrating

I have had my shot of Crown Royal, a few beers, and pizza with friends.

When I told one of my friends' husband, he got tears in his eyes and gave me a great big hug!! And then about a million high-fives! Everyone knows how hard I have struggled and how hard i have worked. He said he would be my slave for the night and would give me anything I wanted. Well, all I wanted was to borrow his car so I could go home and feed and potty the dog.

Now, I just need to find someone to make love with. That would top it all off nicely, don't you think?

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous4:21 PM

    adultfriendfinder.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. and you can find me on said site under the username oneofthesenights.

    ReplyDelete
  3. or on other sites as tinybitofun

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous5:53 PM

    again no photos ! :(

    ReplyDelete