Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Me so solly!!

I feel silly!
I was perusing Oregon Blogs, and then Hillsboro Blogs (the city where i live), and people are talking about really important things like the war and the 2008 presidential election and where to find great deals and good customer service locally!
All I talk about is me, me, me. Oh, I am so embarassed. But this is just about me. and the kids. a single mother of four. pretty boring. there are my sex posts but NOW that just makes me even MORE embarassed because it turns out that Hillsboro is a pretty small town and MY PICTURE is on the front page of my blog! I get a lot of phone calls and emails for dates and I always felt like they were just wanting to see me cuz they thought I was easy and they were just hard up for sex, I mean seriously!! Married men!! NOT! And they say things like they will leave their wife and marry me, and how I am the perfect woman, etc. That is because they THINK I would have sex with them (and we all know married men AIN'T gettin' no lovin') and they are lonely and just need some reassurance that they are desirable. I am a nice girl. I look like the girl next door and I say "hello, goodbye, please and thank you" to people just like my mama taught me, but men take that as a sign and think they can get in my panties...?
I grew up in a small town of 1100 people ( grew up and never left as I lived there for 34 flippin' years!) So I move to the "city" of like 80-some-odd-thousand people and I am so happy for my perceived "anonymity" that I just blah blah blah my whole life story for the whole world to see!!

1 comment: