Tuesday, April 03, 2007

I finally finished watching "Stranger Than Fiction"

I finally finished watching "Stranger Than Fiction"
What a sweet little movie! I really enjoyed it. And it only took me three attempts at watching it over a period of about 5 days to get from the beginning to the end of the movie. With four little contenders to over see, if I even try to watch a movie at all it is one interruption after another or I just fall asleep from exhaustion!
I fell in love with Will Farrell in the movie "Elf" which was the first time I had ever seen him and I have to say this is still my favorite. Unfortunately since I have watched it about 100 times, I finally wore out the video and it no longer works.
When I saw Will in Elf for the first time, I thought I had discovered a really wonderful actor, much to my chagrin he has been around for years and years! lol - silly me!
I certainly never stay up late enough to watch Saturday Night Live - its the whole falling asleep exhausted deal again! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment