Monday, December 11, 2006

the best time of the year? Bahumbug!

this article is good, too: http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/stress/MH00030

My relationships are in the shitter. I am a lousy mom most of the time, cranky, depressed, tired. I am no fun at all to be around. I isolate myself.

Having the kids in sports really helped to get me out of the house and around other adults. I enjoyed the activity. Right now the weather freakin' sucks. My job is not challenging, it is very boring, I don't feel uselful at all. Nearly everyone has been fired.
I should be thankful I have a job, a nice place to live, a car that is paid for...healthy family, the kids get good grades and don't get into any trouble. I have everything I have ever wanted (except to be worshipped and adored like a godess!) but why do I feel like crying all the time? Am I an ungrateful slob?

No comments:

Post a Comment