Thursday, November 02, 2006

I was having a pretty good day until

I was having a pretty good day until
Some lane-brain had to mention that I share a birthday with Charles Manson...
I spent my entire life NOT KNOWING THIS!!!!

it was hard enough having another birthday:
I had come to terms with the fact that I am a little bit over 25, and not so young anymore. I will age gracefully, I don't need to fight it like I used to think. It really is better in a lot of ways. See how I can talk myself into these things? But Charlie Manson? It dosn't MEAN anything, of course, right?
I never read the books, or watched the TV shows, I tried to watch the interview with Gerlado Rivera a few yrs back, but the guy FREAKS ME OUT!

Now, Neil Young and I share a birthday, we may celebrate separately this year. It seems like just yesterday I wrote those exact words on my birthday last year...where does the time go, really?

I am looking forward to a really nice weekend with a special friend. Well not the whole weekend, just a little bit of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment